Page last updated: 15 June 2020 12:10
Diablo 2 Items
Diablo 2 has items in categories such as quest items, gems, jewels, charms, weapons, armors and jewelry such as amulets, rings and circlets
- Shrunken Heads act as shields and have a chance to block %, although low
- All Shrunken Heads may have +1-3 points in up to 3 individual skills from any of his skill trees
- Shrunken Heads cannot be gambled in the Expansion, they must be found.
- Light shields such as Shrunken Heads have no negative effects on Stamina drain and Running Speed All Totems have an inherent poison damage that increases with the item quality.
33.3% - of Blight - 2.34-7.03 poison damage over 3 seconds
22.2% - of Venom - 4.68-14.06 poison damage over 3 seconds
22.2% - of Pestilence - 12.5-18.12 poison damage over 4 seconds
22.2% - of Anthrax - 25-50 poison damage over 4 seconds (magic-only)
* Auto suffix names are not used for display, only Auto Mod Properties are shown.
* The Level Requirement of the auto mod is never applied to non-magic items.
* 'of Anthrax' cannot appear on rare quality Necromancer Shrunken Heads.